Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing Services
All SEO Solutions India offers ethical search engine optimization and marketing services broadly categorized as on-page SEO services, which include keywords analysis, meta elements (title, keywords, description, header tag)analysis and update, each page content fixing, checking navigation, browser compatibility, creating XML-sitemap and HTML-sitemap, robot.txt pages and Off-page SEO services using all type of link building techniques like Directory submission, Article writing and submission, Forum posting, Blog writing and posting, social bookmarking, social media marketing, Blog commenting and review, press release writing and posting, video posting local business listing and local classified ads submission for promoting your business website online in a cost-effective manner with maximum return on investment of owners.When one thinks about promoting a website for better search results, then the most preferred option for him to make your site friendly to its viewers. The main aim of site promotion is for getting better traffic or the site must be accessed by the visitors easily. This is possible only through search engines.
What is Search Engine?
The websites meant for search are known as Search Engines. Visitor use search engines for finding the desired goods, services, geographic regions, shopping products, product information and everything they want. The work of search engines is to show the relevant results. With in the last few years web traffic has vigorously increasing and the search engines also. There is a huge number of search engines present in Internet. Among the search engines Google, Yahoo, AltaVista, AOL, MSN, Excite, Ask.com are most popular ones. The best search engine is that one which gives the most accurate result for a search word or phrase. Google, Yahoo, MSN are the most accurate result providers.For making a site user friendly as well as these search engines friendly we have to optimize and market our site. Here comes the concept of Search Engine Optimization and Marketing.
Search Engine Marketing is composed with two major Processes,
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 2. Pay per Click (PPC)
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the art of developing a website and its content in such a way that it will become search engine friendly as well as visitors friendly. Through the ethical optimization there is always the chances of getting a website found under its key words and phrases should be dramatically increase. If your site can’t be found then potential customers will visit a competitor’s site and you could lose out on a sale and ultimately the business.
Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) are the biggest growing areas of Internet in recent years. As more and more people turn to the Internet for their needs, the need to get noticed increases. Due to this competition, the chance of your website being found, in search engines like Google or Yahoo, decreases day by day unless you actively undertake some sort of search engine optimization.
There is still a big myth among some website searchers that if you build a website it will automatically be found in search engines. In the early days of the Internet, this may have been the case. However, many of the major search engines are very complex so getting your website on the first page of the search engine results page (SERP) for competitive search phrases requires lots of toil and sweat from SEO experts.
Why is search engine optimization?
To make your website investment worthwhile it needs to be visible to customers and search engines. Search engine optimization allows this to happen for free.
When implemented correctly search engine optimization can have a dramatic effect on a business. Many companies purchase a website in hope that it will be bring business without actively promoting it or seeking ways in which to see a return on investment. Alternatively companies get tempted by ‘web promotion’ businesses offering of submitting your site to thousands of search engines in the hope it will make their site easier to find.
In reality there are only half a dozen search engines worth spending time over, with Google, Yahoo and MSN being the biggest of these.
SEO is important because it will bring active customers to your website who are interested in your products and services. Providing you have a website which is user friendly, informative and create interest among visitors. You will be able to see a return on your website investment as you are not paying each time a user clicks to go to your website.
Advantages of Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
• Once you’ve reached top positions, you should stay there
• More searchers click on ‘organic results’ (around 60% vs. 40% PPC)
• Can appear in hundreds of search results page
• Cheaper than PPC in long run
Our Ethical SEO Services consists of the following processes,
A. On-page Optimization Services:
1. Website Analysis
2. Keywords Analysis (density and proximity)
3. Meta elements (title, description, keywords etc.) Analysis and Optimization
4. Content fixing
5. Navigation and Internal Links Analysis
6. Browser Compatibility Checking
7. Creating XML-Sitemaps and HTML-Sitemaps,
8. Robot.txt Page Creation
9. Website Re-Design, Development and Updating
B. Off-page Optimization Services:
1. Link Building (One way, two way and three way)
2. Article Writing and Submission
3. Forum posting and Participation.
4. News letter or Press Release Circulation
5. Blog Writing and Posting.
6. Social Book Marking Services
7. Link Baiting
8. Video Posting
9. Local Classified Ad Posting
For getting the benefit of the above services and Ethical Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services, feel free to contact us (email@example.com)
2. Pay per Click (PPC):
The problem with most websites is that they can not be found in major search engines without a lot of effort. Around 85% of people now use a search engine to find what they are looking for so unless you are on the first page for your target phrases, the investment in a website is rarely returned. One of the most cost effective ways to advertise on the Internet today is to use Pay per Click (PPC) marketing on major search engines such as Google.
PPC adverts are the boxes usually shown on the right hand side of search results and are displayed when a searcher types in the key phrases which you have identified. The adverts work by bidding on keywords and phrases; the higher the bid, the higher your advert is placed. One of the best features of PPC is that you only pay for your advert when someone clicks on it, so you can set up hundreds of key phrases and only pay when someone clicks on them.
There are three key players in the PPC industry; Google, Overture and Miva (formerly Espotting). These three companies feed the majority of the search networks around today and each has slightly different user demographics (for example, Overture supply Yahoo and MSN). We work with businesses to evaluate which PPC provider is most suited to their target markets.
Advantages of PPC:
1. The best way to achieve top ranking in very less time i.e. within a day.
2. It saves time as search engines usually take 2/3 months for listing free submissions.
3. One can target any keyword with out the help of vast content.
4. The listing is free and we only paying for clicks.
5. The ranking is completely depends upon your bidding amount. The higher you bid the better rank you achieve for your keywords.
6. The possibility of getting costumers is more in PPC than other advertisements.
7. It takes the visitor directly to the relevant page.
8. The site owner pays only when the advertisement is clicked.
9. Fetch traffic to your site with minimum effort and time investment.
10. You have to go according to your budget.
11. It is highly cost- effective and one can get many times return on investment.
12. It is highly effective for market saturation.
13. It’s very easy to implement and extra knowledge about SEs not required.
14. There is no middle man in PPC, only you and search engine.
15. PPC favors large marketing companies having high budget.
With PPC the chances of losing positions dramatically are small. You should always be near the top of listings, provided your bids are high enough. However, these guaranteed positions come at a price and with competition increasing day by day, staying at the top can become a big expense.
Our PPC Services involve:
1. Key word analysis
2. Improving CTR
3. Return on Investment (ROI) benefits
4. Improving ad position.
How to start website promotion?
All SEO Solutions India provides Affordable and Ethical Search Engine Optimization, and PPC advertising. For last few years we are progressing by giving our clients cost effective services at good value of money. We also give money back guarantee which shows our working culture. If you are really interested and eager to invest your money and time properly, then feel free to contact for SEO Solutions India in E-mail – (firstname.lastname@example.org).